my taxi venice
Private Cab & Personal Assistance
My Taxi Venice continues to guarantee all customers that they can travel in total safety even during this emergency period.
The prerogative is to work with the utmost care and in strict compliance with the company protocol adopted to contain and combat the spread of Covid 19.
Drivers are equipped with PPE (personal protective equipment), and the vehicles undergo daily sanitisation treatment and thorough cleaning with medical-surgical aids after each service.
We want to ensure that our staff and all of you can travel in total peace of mind, preventing any possible risk of infection.
"During these difficult months, we have always remained operational and remained close to our customers.
We have crossed Italy from north to south and travelled across national borders to bring home to their families those who, because of the emergency, have been stranded far from their loved ones.
In this new and delicate phase, we renew our commitment, remaining as always at your disposal".
Rules for customers of the My Taxi Venice service:
- Clients are obliged to wear a mask at all times during transfers and for the entire duration of the trip (we provide hygienising gel on board each vehicle as an alternative to disposable gloves, in order to make the transfer as comfortable as possible);
- it is forbidden to sit on the front seat beside the driver;
- avoid handshakes with the driver of the car;
- when getting in and out of the vehicle, as well as when loading and unloading any luggage from the vehicle, always maintain a distance of at least one metre from the driver;
- in the event of flu-like symptoms and/or symptoms similar to those of COVID-19 or if your body temperature exceeds 37.5°, you may not use our service;
- A maximum of two users may board a vehicle with a maximum capacity of five passengers, who must occupy the rear row of seats with the middle seat empty in order to facilitate spacing. If the passengers are members of the same family, there is no obligation to separate them, but the driver must occupy the front row of seats alone;
- A maximum of four users per row may board a car that has been approved for up to eight passengers, with the middle seat remaining empty to facilitate spacing. If the passengers are members of the same family, there is no obligation to separate them from each other, but the driver must occupy the front row of seats alone;
We would like to thank our customers for their cooperation.